When’s the best time to downsize? How do I choose the right property? How can I make the moving process easier?
If you’re contemplating any of these questions, our Relocation Service will help (and reduce the stress involved in the process).
We start by understanding what you’re looking for and what factors you’re considering in a new home. Then our expert assessors review properties in your chosen area and identify the pros and cons of each, looking at everything from accessibility to fall risks and more. Once your offer has been accepted, we can then help with all the details of moving – from decluttering to redirecting your post – so the process is as easy as possible.
Get Expert Property Advice
Reduce Hassle & Stress
Enjoy a Personal Service
|With our heritage in architecture and inclusive design, we assess hundreds of factors relating to the interior and exterior of each property. That way it’s easier to choose the one that best meets your needs – now and as they evolve.||Moving is stressful by nature, but it’s even harder when you’ve lived in your current property for years and are downsizing. Our partners help with all the little things on the moving to-do list so you can focus on the more important (and exciting) ones.||Our mission is to make you feel confident and in control when it comes to your move. We go at your pace and consider everything from your interior design taste to your health concerns, so you can make the right decisions at the right time.|
What You Get With Our Relocation Service
- We start by understanding what you like about your current home and what you’re looking for in the new property.
- Then we send you sample details of properties in your chosen area, with a brief summary of the pros and cons for each. This helps focus your thinking, so it’s easier to narrow down your choices.
- Depending on the level of service you want, we either work with estate agents to compile a list of potential properties or we review properties you’ve identified yourself – it all depends on the level of support you want at this stage.
- Once you’ve narrowed your choices, we visit the properties on your short list, assessing them for accessibility, fall risks and more – keeping your taste and requirements front and centre. (We follow a process very similar to our Home Check Service.)
- You get a written report summarising our opinions, so you have expert advice on how each property will meet your needs over the short, medium and long term.
- Once you’ve decided on a property, our partners can help with everything involved in moving. From decluttering and packing through to changing your utilities, this makes the entire process less stressful so you can enjoy the adventure.
Great service and brilliant communication. This has allowed me to enjoy a more comfortable and accessible home!
I feel much more confident living on my own in my home because of the property advice I was given from Living Well at Home.
Get a No-Obligation Quote
Contact us to discuss your project and get a quote.